2017年3月20日 星期一

English Speaking Day 20th March 2017


Teacher: Mr. Murphy

Students: Jason (4B) & Katherine (4C)


Voluntary Day
 
K (Katherine): Good morning everybody,
J (Jason): My name is Jason and I'm from 4B
K: My name is Katherine. I'm from 4C
J: today we would like to talk about the annual Voluntary day.
The Voluntary day was held on 25th February at our school. All Form 4 students have taken part in this meaningful activity.
K: Yes and this time we needed to design games for the elderly. Besides Form 4, the V-net team, Student Union and PTA also came to help. They have designed some nice games for the elderly.
J: There were altogether nine booths for the elderly to play. They could also get a present after playing. Besides having fun at our booths, the old people could watch some wonderful performances like skipping and singing. All of them were having fun here at our school.
K: I believe all students must have learnt a lot from the old folks while interacting with them. It's really meaningful.
J: Yes the old folks know a lot and they are willing to share their experience with us.
K: It's really meaningful and I hope I can have more chances to do voluntary work. To give is better than to receive.
That's all we want to say. Thank you

沒有留言:

張貼留言