2017年3月5日 星期日

English Speaking Day 7th March 2017


Teacher: Mr. Murphy

Students: Lam Wai Ho, Garson (3D) Wong Hiu Ying, Kathy (3D)



Garson (G): Ah! GG la! I forgot to do my English homework!

Kathy (K): “GG?” What do you mean?

G: “GG” is a term used by online game players. It means “good game” originally, but people misunderstood it as “game over”. So now, whenever there’s something bad happens, people will use “GG” to express their frustration.

K: See~ That’s really bad. I have told you not to FF too much in class. Now, you see!

G: I did not! The meaning of “FF” comes from a game called “Final Fantasy” which means someone who daydreams a lot. I did not FF in class. I just have too many things to think about~

K: Ha, I now know why you say GG all the time~ You now better think of a good reason to tell your teacher why you forgot to do your homework~

Together: This is the end of the sharing from class 3D. Thank you!



沒有留言:

張貼留言