2017年10月29日 星期日

English Speaking Day 30th October 2017


Teacher: Mr. Sheedy

Student: Stella (4C), Hades (4E), Raymond (4E), Ian (6D), Vivian(6D)

Form 4 - Idols
Stella
My favourite idol is very famous in Hong Kong. Her name is GEM and she is a singer and song writer. GEM is a very attractive person and I love her singing voice. I also like her personality as she is always very polite and friendly to her fans. I recommend others to listen to her music and enjoy her talent.

Hades
My idol is Mr. Sheedy. He was my English teacher during form 3 which was my first year in BWWTC. He is a funny person and always helped me to try my best in his lessons. Even though I had many arguments with Mr. Sheedy and I thought he was very annoying, in the end I know he puts his heart into his teaching.

Raymond
My idol is my friend Fan Man Lok from 4B class. In my opinion he is a very good and kind person and always makes me laugh. We have been classmates for several years and often sit next to each other. Most importantly Fan Man Lok is a generous man who will always give to others without thinking of the cost.

Form 6D - Reading
B: Let’s talk about reading. Reading books and literature can improve our literacy. Also it can be educational and enjoyable. I read a lot of books in spare time. So I don’t mind you call me a bookworm.
G: I'm a bookworm too! One of my favourite author is Ronald Dahl, who wrote stories like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Fiction is so amazing because the plot is not based on real people. I think this story can really capture my imagination. If you are interested in it, you can borrow it from school library.
B: And my favourite writer is Henry Winkler. He is the literacy hero. He has dyslexia. That’s a condition where your brain makes it hard to read words. Although he has dyslexia, he writes book about a boy with learning difficulties.

G: I think reading can let us explore a new world! Actually, our school provides several resources for us, such as a renovated library, professional reading team and interesting TVC programs. It is never too late to start.

沒有留言:

張貼留言