2018年5月13日 星期日

English Speaking Day 14th May 2018


Teacher: Mr. Sheedy

Student: F.3D





Kelly

Jeff

Kelly

Jeff

Kelly


Jeff


Kelly


Jeff




Kelly



Jeff



Kelly
Good morning, we are from class 3D. I am Kelly.

I am Jeff.

Hey Jeff, do you like watching movies?

Yes, do you have any suggestions for me?

Well, I have watched Avengers’ Infinity War recently. It’s really exciting, and I think you will like it too.

Superheroes? Sounds great! Um… I bet this time the heroes won again?

No, the film has not ended yet, and I have to wait for the second half to know what’s going on!

Oh! Then you have to wait for another year for the new movie then. That’s so sad... I personally prefer animations more. Like the award-winning cartoon, Coco. It’s a really touching story, and the songs are great, too.

I haven’t watched it yet. Maybe I should find some time to watch it. But no matter which movies, we can always learn English through them, especially our listening skills.

Yes, and it’s a fun way to learn English. The Buddha’s Birthday is coming and we will have a holiday soon. Let’s pick a film and enjoy it during the holiday.

That’s the end of our sharing. Thank you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言