2018年5月7日 星期一

English Speaking Day 23rd April 2018


Teacher: Mr. Sheedy

Student: F.4A & F.3B






4A Johnson:
Good Morning Principal, Teachers and fellow schoolmates.
My hobby is taking photos when I can see many beautiful views, I can upload my good photos onto social media and share with my friends. I want to let my friends to enjoy the photos. I started taking photos when I was seven years old. My father gave me a camera. It was cheap. I felt very lucky as I brought my camera to school picnic. I took a lot of photos in the park. My friends and I enjoy my nice photos very much.
Now, I am in secondary school. On my birthday, my Dad gave me a professional camera. I was very excited for my present. I can bring the camera wherever I want. Such as the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Nam Sung Wai and The Peak. I also joined tours to China for taking photos. For example, Guilin. When I went to Guilin, the weather was very bad. So I felt a little disappointed. However, I could take a lot of good photos. I felt very satisfied. I dreamt of becoming a professional photographer in the future. I have learned many skills. I join TVC, so that I can practise more in the free time. Also vocational training courses can improve my technique. Lastly I can make more friends with the same interest.
My favourite hobby is photo taking. It is my dream and goal to become a famous photographer in the future.

3B Sam & Coco:
Good morning Principal, teachers and fellow student. We’re students from 3B.
I am Sam Chan.
I am Coco.
Why do you look so depressed Coco?
Sam, it is because when I didn’t do well in the TSA mock oral exam, I feel really frustrated.
Oops! TSA oral exam is coming, you must practice more.
I don’t know how to make improvement.
Let me tell you about the skills of oral exam. First, eye contact is very important, you must have eye contact with the examiners when you are taking about your points. Second, you must have sensible ideas with supporting reasons and examples. Finally, good communication skills can help you present your ideas smoothly. Stop using those old school phrases like “I agree with you”, “What do you think”. Change a little bit, for example “What do you think of my ideas?” those old school phrases won’t help you score high marks.
Oh! Thanks for your suggestions! I’ll try my best to practise more.
So I hope you and all F.3 students can do well in the TSA oral exam.

沒有留言:

張貼留言